Thursday, January 17, 2013

West Civ

Today, west civ has started. I'm am excited a little bit and kind of bummed.  I really like our human geo class and this class is probably is not a exciting. I hope that this class will prove me wrong. I'm more a current events guy not a history one. At least it's not American history that I get pounded with every single year for social studies and I bet that I will be trampled by it again. I understand now why we were talking about Jared  Diamond  (who to me is just another smart man, nothing special about him.) and his "great" book Guns, Germs and Steel. He was very boring in the video. Anyway I hope that this class goes well and that I will enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back, Ben. I'll try to keep it interesting for you. I may need you to guest-teach once in a while - just to keep it real.

    ReplyDelete