Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Western Civ.....

Today in western civ, it was a nightmare. I and a partner had to go on a web site where there is a game that you have to build your own pyramid. So I was like okay, it's a game, how hard can it be? Well I had to pick a bunch of stuff such as; What angle do you want to have your pyramid at? How many workers do you want? Where do you want  to put your pyramid down? Stuff like that and if you had do many of something or something was not right, you had to start all over again. Then there was this game and don't even get me started with that! You had to take a boat and steer it through obstacles and not to take damage but, the longer your took, you could have been sent back and start all the way from the beginning. Then there was that if you picked the wrong god, then something bad would happen to you. This was awful and stressful and it made me angry.


You're Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment