Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Western Civ

Today in western civilization I was teaching the class and I did not do as well at all. It was nothing like human geo and I failed. I don't like this group as much as the other to be honest and that class was much more fun. I  really did enjoy them and with this new one, I can say that. I do like some of them but those people mostly are from the other class. I didn't do well and I am not good at teaching the class. I much better at presenting stuff and my group were disappointed that we could present. Me, Kishan and Wrestler had this planned out and everything but o well, Maybe next time, I did like the sound effect though, they were pretty awesome.  I don't really like the room either. I think that that is the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment